Can I bring my pet?
we do not offer any pet-friendly rentals at this time.
We have promised our full-time elderly neighbors that we would remain a pet-free rental.
I hope you understand that we want to keep our neighbors happy.
Please do let us know if you are interested in a stay when your furry family member can stay home.
Do you have any beachfront rentals?
At this time we do not have any Anna Maria Island beachfront vacation rentals.
How do I book a property?
1. Enter your Check-in and Check-out dates in any search box on any page.
2. Select the property you are interested in by pressing the BOOK NOW button
3. Enter your contact details and press Paypal for payment or you can also press Pay Later if you wish and we will send you an option to pay directly from your credit card on our secure merchant account.
4. Press Continue & Check Out - By pressing the Check-Out button you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of renting our properties. The full terms and conditions (which contain the cancellation policy) can be read on our website here:
5. Choosing the Pay Now option is hsoen and payment is completed, the booking request will be sent to us and dates will be blocked on our calendars.
If you choose to "Pay Now"
The booking will be completed and sent to our office.
We will enter your booking and email you a confirmation as well as a request for a rental contract signature.
If you choose to "Pay Later"
A reservation request will be submitted.
Once received, we will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible.
Upon Booking a property, we will review and confirm your booking along with sending a rental agreement for an electronic signature that needs to be signed within 24 hours to solidify your reservation.
How can I get travel insurance for my trip?
Once your booking is entered in our reservation system you will be sent an email with an option to purchase travel insurance.
If you wish to purchase one of the policies offered you will be taken to a third party insurance booking policy.
All transactions will be recorded in your reservation booking.
AMI Home Rental is not a travel agent nor are we affiliated with the insurance company.
We offer this service to streamline the vacation planning process for our guests and offer extra protection if they wish over and above our cancellation and refund policies.
How do I sign the rental contract?
Once a booking has been confirmed you will receive a notification for e-Signature for the rental contract.
1. Firstly, you have been sent the rental contract email signature request - E-signature Required is in the subject line.
2. Within that email there is a blue text url link "e-Signature form for Booking #xxxxxx. Click on that.
3. Fill out any remaining contact information that is empty in the fields.
4. On the bottom right click "Verify and Continue to Signature".
5. This action will take you to the rental agreement where the full agreement terms are found within a rectangle viewing box. You can scroll over the rectangle area with your mouse to read the full agreement before signing.
6. Towards the bottom of the viewing page you will find the Name field. Enter your full name in that field as well as click the "I Accept Submit My Signature" button on the bottom.
What is your COVID policy?
Please note: For all new reservations and bookings made after March 14, 2020
Reservations for stays made after March 14, 2020, will not be covered under our extenuating circumstances flexible cancellation policy, except where the guest or host is currently sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 related circumstances. Documentation is required. Not covered include transportation disruptions and cancellations; travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; and other government mandates—like evacuation orders, border closures, prohibitions on short-term rentals, and shelter-in-place requirements. The AMI Home Rental cancellation policy will apply as usual.
Our extenuating circumstances policy is intended to protect guests and hosts from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the extenuating circumstances policy will no longer apply because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. Please remember to carefully review our cancellation policy when booking and consider choosing an option that provides flexibility.
What are the payment terms to book?
A 25% down payment is required upon making a Booking request, if you choose to press the Pay Later button, we will send you a payment request email where you can choose to cpmplete the down payment via credit card or Paypal. Both are secure platforms.
The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to your arrival check-in date.
If the reservation is 90 days or less to check-in the full amount will be due upon the booking request.
Can I split my payments
Payments can be split at the request of the booking guest.
This must be made in advance with a written request by email.
The amount can be split in any denomination as long as it totals the amount that is due at the time based on the payment terms.
Newsletter Opt-in for all Booked Guests
We send each guest several email newsletters to assist in answering any questions you may have to help your vacation plannin process.
In these email newsletters, we cover about 99% of the questions that past guests have asked about staying in our homes.
The emails are sent at approximately this schedule:
Don't worry you haven't been added to our newsletter subscriber list, it's just easier and more interactive and fun to send the information this way with clickable links for our guests to enjoy and choose what is important to them.
You can feel free to share these newsletters with the rest of your group.
If you'd like to subscribe to our newsletters you will have the opportunity to input your address found at the bottom of each newsletter.
2-months prior to check-in
1-month prior to check-in
2-weeks prior to check-in
1 month after check-out
2 months after check-out
Do you have any rentals smaller vacation rentals?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not have any rentals smaller than 4 bedrooms.
When do I get my Check-in Documents?
Once all payments have been made, 10 days prior to arrival your Check-in documents will be emailed to you as well as Pool Instructions.
Please print out the Check-in documents as they contain the address of the property, information on how to use the Community Fitness Center, Wifi passcodes, Maintenance Days, etc...
We will call you about 1 - 2 days prior to your Check-in for a quick chat and to deliver the code for entry.
What airports should I fly into?
There are many options for getting to Anna Maria Island, Florida.
Below are a list of the ones that are closest to us to the furthest options that we think would be useful to you
Bradenton - Sarasota Airport - 30 minutes
Clearwater - St Petersburg Airport - 1 hour
Tampa International Airport - 1 hour 15 minutes
Orlando International Airport - 2 hours
Fort Myers - Southwest International Airport - 2 hours
Miami International Airport- 3 hours 50 minutes
We have an airport shuttle service that is available for an extra cost.
See details on our
concierge and things to do page here.